If you can't locate archived Facebook messages, use the suitable collection of directions below. Keep in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook as well as Messenger.com.
How To Find Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest way to obtain to the archived messages is to open this web link for Facebook.com messages, or this one for Messenger.com. Either will take you straight to the archived messages.
The best ways to find an archived message on Facebook?
To check out an archived conversation on Facebook, you must experience the actions below:
- Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click the 'More' tab over the conversations, and then click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you could go through the discussion that you're looking for.
On a Mobile Device
You could get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open Messenger.
- Touch the search bar on top of the screen as well as type the name of the individual you want to see messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you want to see from the search engine result and after that you'll see all of the messages from that person.
If you're making use of Facebook's mobile site from your phone or tablet, you cannot explore the conversations themselves yet you can search for an individual's name from the list of conversation strings. For example, you could look "Henry" to discover archived messages to Henry however you can not look for certain words you and also Henry sent out each other.