How To Know Who See Your Profile On Facebook
It is easy to do. Just comply with these steps and also you will succeed in finding out Who saw your Facebook Account!
-Technique 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Manual approach to see Who viewed my facebook account
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who watches your FB Profile.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook profile, as well as you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is positioned alongside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be displayed revealing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will only reveal those visitors Who already have set up the Extension.
Guidebook Technique To Check Who viewed your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will certainly be rerouted to a brand-new Page with lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a text box appears in the right edge, in that box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will see a list of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This huge listing of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your full listing of buddies.
- Just go to "facebook.com" as well as paste the ID number close to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to place it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will discover visitors Who have visited your facebook profile.
We wish you discovered Who visits your account routinely! If you similar to this article please share with your good friends using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.