Here are the three major methods you could effectively log out of the Messenger app on your Android or iOS device.
How To Log Off Facebook Messenger
The best ways to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are 2 methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's application data in your gadget Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook application.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you have to go into the Settings of your Android gadget.
- Shut the application if you have it open, as well as remove it from your recent applications listing, or else this method won't work.
- In Settings, scroll down the Applications or Application Manager, and scroll down till you see Messenger.
- Tap on this, and Clear data.
Now when you return to tap on Messenger in your application drawer, you need to see that it will not log you in instantly.
Pro tip: If someone else wants to utilize your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they simply should touch Switch over Account to authorize right into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook application
If you have actually obtained Messenger on your phone, possibilities excel that you have actually got the Facebook application too. From the Android Facebook application, touch the Even more switch on the top right (which must appear as three lines), then go to Account Settings, complied with by Safety and security as well as login. You'll see a section called Where you're visited, then just select the Messenger session as well as tap Log Out.
This is how to log out from the application on iPhone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Introduce chat application.
- Tap the icon for Settings.
- Faucet TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down gently until you can detect the highlighted words, data USE POLICY. Faucet that blue hyperlink.
- Tap the food selection bar on the leading left edge.
- Tap MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet DEVELOPER REPAYMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly up until you could see clearly your PROFILE PICTURE on top right corner. Tap your photo to reveal the drop down food selection.
- Tap LOG OUT from that fall menu.
Viola! You have finally logged out from the Facebook Messenger App. You are now able to visit a various user on it.
II. UTILIZING MAIN FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Release the main Facebook application.
- Tap the menu bar for MORE.
- Scroll down until you discover Settings. Tap it.
- Faucet PROTECTION.
- Tap ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Locate the entry that notes these:.
Tool Kind: Facebook Messenger on iphone 8.
Tool Call: Facebook for apple iphone.
- Touch the X icon next to that log to end its session.
You don't need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the conversation application or finish the active session at the major Facebook application.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app making use of these methods?