How to Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're visited.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to publish. Depending upon where you want to create your post, this will certainly vary:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar on top of the screen, type in a friend name, click their name, then click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you wish to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're publishing to a friend page or a team page, you'll discover the post box listed below the cover image.
4. Add text to your post. Type your content into the post box. You could additionally add a colored background by clicking one of the color obstructs below the text box.
- Colored histories are only supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include more material to your post. If you intend to include more to your post, click one of the options located below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Permits you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to choose a friend or team of Friends to label in the post. Identified Friends will obtain the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's heaven switch in the bottom-right corner of the home window.