How To Schedule Post In Facebook
Approach 1: Desktop Computer Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly need to be to start scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" button to proceed.
2. Gain access to your alternate Facebook page. It is essential to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have actually created-- things like groups, follower pages, organisation pages, and so forth. To get to among these web pages, click the small arrow in the leading right of your main feed screen (near the world and lock icons). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you have actually developed.
-If you have not already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" alternative in the same menu. See our article on developing a small business page for additional information.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you have actually produced, start keying a condition upgrade in the text box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
At this moment, you can likewise put media right into your post by clicking on the tiny "Photo/video" web link over the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrow alongside heaven and white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day and time. In the window that pops up, select a day with the calendar pop-up box (click the small calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the time (to the minute) from the box on the right by clicking on the moment and also making use of the backwards and forwards arrowhead keys on your key-board.
-You need to arrange your post at least 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts approximately 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity refer to your existing timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly now be arranged to post instantly at the day as well as time you've supplied. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.