How To See Old Posts On Facebook
1. Browse to Facebook and log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right as well as select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail alert you obtain from Facebook to save the archive to your computer.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also choose "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet internet browser.
9. Click "Wall" to view every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the browser search performance to rapidly find posts you intend to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook web site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" then click "Allow" in the Facebook permission pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the top to view various post types consisting of wall messages, standing updates, notes, web links, photos, video clips, check-ins, pages and also events.
4. Click "Older Items First" to pick different kind alternatives for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to make use of the internet browser search capability to rapidly find articles you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Enter search phrases to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to conserve your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also select "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to look your Facebook wall utilizing the web browser search capability.