How To Share A Post On Facebook Page
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you wish to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick that you wish to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a team, on a page you have or as a personal message to an additional individual.
5. Filter that sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This permits you to choose to omit particular people or lists from seeing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your very own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, but provides the opportunity to contribute to the initial message or describe why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While unusual, some posts might not have a "Share" link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share as well as press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Constantly offer credit scores to the initial poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a specific customer, guarantee you have consent to do so. If the post contains personal information, the individual may not desire the post shared with anyone outside their own circle of friends.