Have you ever before experienced the above problem when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in attribute is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop computer as well as Skype for Internet. If you intend to utilize Skype on Android, here is exactly what you should do:
How To Sign Into Skype With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, get in the telephone number or e-mail address as well as password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login making use of Facebook automatically when you start Skype. If you want Skype to immediately visit through Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. End up logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype consent to utilize your Facebook account. Click Enable to offer Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype message for you, have access to your information feed, and also accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.