Instagram Profile Search
- First, tap the profile image on the bottom right of the screen (appears like a contact card), after that select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are utilizing Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will help you Find the friends you are already connected with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the listing of your friends on those networks that currently have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to start following them. If their account is personal, you could have to touch "request" rather, so they can approve the connection. You could also follow some of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or take a look at Instagram's Notable Users Directory to Find users to follow based on your passions.
- You likewise might have friends that typically aren't on Facebook or Twitter, yet DO have an instagram account. You could search for these friends by choosing "search instagram" from the account tab too. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find individuals sharing pictures you might enjoy.
- Last but not least, you could Find friends by touching the "popular" tab to see several of the most intriguing photos on Instagram. If you see a photo you like, you could click the user that uploaded the photo and also start following them also.
To tag a friend in a remark or in the image itself, simply make use of the @ symbol and also type the individual's name straight afterwards.