Instagram.Com User Search
If You Know Your Friend's Username
1. Search to Instagram.com and also log in to your account.
2. Open a new tab on your browser
3. Type "instagram.com/username" (without the quote marks) in the address bar, changing "username" with your Friend's username. You will now have the ability to click on the "Follow" button to comply with that individual.
Searching For Buddies Making Use Of an Instagram Web Viewer
1. Get in the Internet address of an Instagram Web viewer application, such as Web.stagram.com, Statigr.am or Gramfeed.com (links in Resources).
2. Click on the "Sign in With Instagram" switch on the page.
3. Click "Authorize" when asked whether the app can access your basic details.
4. Type the name of your Friend in the search box on the web page and also click the search symbol represented by a magnifying glass.
Idea: If you want to get rid of an Instagram viewer app's permissions to access your account, go to your Instagram account by clicking your name. Click "Edit profile" and also choose "Manage Applications" Click the "Revoke Access" switch beside the application that you wish to eliminate.