Have you ever experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in function is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only supported on Skype for desktop and Skype for Internet. If you wish to make use of Skype on Android, below is exactly what you need to do:
Log Into Skype With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, enter the phone number or email address and also password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login making use of Facebook instantly when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly visit via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to provide Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype post for you, have access to your news feed, and gain access to Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.