Here are the 3 major means you can successfully log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iOS device.
Log Out Of Facebook Messenger
Ways to log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two methods of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's application data in your tool Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger application data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you have to go into the Settings of your Android device.
- Shut the app if you have it open, and do away with it from your current apps checklist, or else this method will not function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, as well as scroll down up until you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, as well as Clear data.
Currently when you go back to tap on Messenger in your application cabinet, you ought to see that it won't log you in automatically.
Pro idea: If someone else wishes to use your phone to examine their Facebook messages while you're still visited, they just should tap Switch over Account to sign into their own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook app
If you have actually got Messenger on your phone, chances ready that you've got the Facebook application also. From the Android Facebook app, touch the Even more switch on the leading right (which must look like 3 lines), then most likely to Account Settings, adhered to by Protection as well as login. You'll see an area called Where you're visited, after that simply pick the Messenger session and faucet Log Out.
This is how you can log out from the application on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APP.
- Launch chat app.
- Touch the icon for Settings.
- Tap TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down gently until you could identify the highlighted words, data USAGE POLICY. Faucet that blue link.
- Touch the food selection bar on the top left edge.
- Tap EVEN MORE RESOURCES.
- Faucet DEVELOPER SETTLEMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly up until you could see plainly your PROFILE PHOTO on top right edge. Tap your photo to expose the drop down food selection.
- Tap LOG OUT from that fall menu.
Viola! You have lastly logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are now able to log in a different customer on it.
II. USING MAIN FACEBOOK APP.
- Launch the primary Facebook app.
- Tap the food selection bar for MORE.
- Scroll down until you find Settings. Tap it.
- Faucet SAFETY AND SECURITY.
- Faucet ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Find the entrance that details these:.
Device Type: Facebook Messenger on iphone 8.
Gadget Name: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X icon beside that log to finish its session.
You do not have to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You can either log out within the conversation application or end the active session at the primary Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger app making use of these approaches?