Make Friends Private On Facebook
If this open access makes you awkward, here's just how you can stop these watchings, and make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, and enter your individual timeline by clicking the link that includes your name and also account photo, located on the right side of the top bar.
2. Once there, click on the button that claims "Friends" This web link will certainly lie straight over the box where you write status updates, blog post photos/videos, as well as develop life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" field of this web page, go to the top right corner, and look for a little photo of a pencil. Click on this, and afterwards click the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Lastly, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the concern, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrowhead situated on the best side, as well as select the privacy setting that works finest for you.
If you want to have one of the most personal privacy feasible, click "Only Me" Nonetheless, you do have various other alternatives. You can make the list available to individuals that are friends with you (Buddies), or limit it to your particularly friends (friends Except Colleagues). You can even develop a custom list of that can, and could not access the list (Personalized). If you later on decide to drop these safety and security constraints entirely, you could constantly make your friends list offered to every person (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that says "More Options" to see various other alternatives for that can, as well as could not, see your friend list.
Keep Personal Info Personal
We hope your boosted security settings will certainly provide you comfort as you check out the most preferred social networks network on the planet.