So, while the information below will offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the security problems that might emerge. In the actions below, I'll show you ways to examine the safety and security prior to you even post, to see if it's worth sharing.
Post From Twitter To Facebook
Steps For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by locating the Post you wish to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Difficulty" video clip. If you haven't viewed it already, don't watch it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the individual Post, instead of showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is even worth sharing. If it's highly limited, it will probably just frustrate your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that present a world symbol. This means that the Post shows up to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy setups are alright, simply pick the URL in the internet browser and copy it. Due to the fact that you get on the page devoted to this particular video clip, photo, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans straight to the content you intend to share. In this situation, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, going to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Just paste the URL right into the tweet if you want to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to shorten the link yourself, you could always utilize a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my case, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and the Facebook Post will certainly be shown your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is confirmed then connected to your Twitter account.