There are a number of ways to do this but we will certainly consider uploading them from your computer system and also this guide will certainly reveal you exactly how.
Post Pictures On Facebook
1. Go to Facebook's internet site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply intend to post images to your own page, you can remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is simply below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up window.
4. Select pictures to upload. If you're publishing several photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose each one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Photo folder, you'll first should pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will certainly post your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add text to the post by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you intend to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and then select Public.
-You can additionally click + Album and after that click Create Album when motivated if you 'd like to add your photos to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post home window. Doing so will upload your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.