Untag Facebook Photo
The best ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Picture
1. Login to Facebook as well as click on the "notifications" button/icon located on top of the page. (Hint: icon is the world/globe photo situated on top left of web page).
2. Click the notification consisting of details concerning the photo you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. Once you locate the right notification, click on the picture link as well as it will certainly redirect you to the taged photo.
4. At the bottom of the image, click "Options" and also pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a list of Options discussing why you wish to get rid of the tag (i.e. I wish to remove this tag, it's pestering me, and so on) will certainly appear. Select the suitable one and click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully removed the tag from the photo and it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Surface Picture on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Take a look at the name provided in the top-right corner of the display. If the listed name is not your business name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and also select your company name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your organisation page will certainly fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel up until you see the name as well as address of your company detailed under your cover image. Click the "Photos" alternative simply to the right of your service address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall surface pictures you have actually published. Click the photo including the tag you wish to eliminate, and it will immediately expand. A listing of all the identified individuals shows up to the right of the image.
4. Move your computer mouse over the name of the individual you wish to untag. After a minute, a new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.