What Are Dimensions For Facebook Cover Photo
What are the dimensions of my Page's profile image and also cover image?
Your Page's account picture:
- Display screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computer systems, 140 × 140 pixels on smart devices and also 50 × 50 pixels on the majority of attribute phones
- Need to go to least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will certainly be chopped to fit a square
- Is located 16 pixels from the left and also 176 pixels from the top of your cover picture on computers
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and 196 pixels from the top of your cover picture on smartphones
Your Page's cover image:
- Screens at 851 pixels vast by 315 pixels tall on your Page on computer systems and 640 pixels vast by 360 pixels tall on smart devices
- Does not present on attribute phones
- Have to be at least 399 pixels wide as well as 150 pixels tall
- Lots fastest as an sRGB JPG documents that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high and also less than 100 kilobytes
-For profile images as well as cover photos with your logo design or message, you could obtain a far better outcome using a PNG file.
Just what regarding the resolution?
As well as this dimension change we have actually gone for a high resolution referral due to the fact that we are additionally considering the surge of greater res tools such as Retina Display-- you want your cover images to look all crisp as well as clear there too do not you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you to some extent and also covers off practically other gadget presently on the marketplace.
On resolution Facebook does not aid when it says "Keep in mind that your cover picture should be at the very least 400 pixels large as well as 150 pixels high". This is merely a minimum dimension as well as in our experience we find it way too rough and the suggestions provides no support on risk-free areas for message.
As long as it's not an insane dimension you will not be punished for publishing a great big high res picture (this made use of to be the case with Facebook Teams where compression was used) yet no more.
One word of warning, depending upon the display you use to view (i.e. non high res/retina display), you might discover the picture a little fuzzy. We've explore JPG vs PNG and also a range of dimensions from 640x360 all the way to 1640x923. Currently 820x461 usually looks the sharpest on older screens but we would certainly still advise 1920px x 1080px for best future proofing.