If you can not locate archived Facebook messages, utilize the ideal collection of directions listed below. Keep in mind that Facebook messages can be accessed on both Facebook and also Messenger.com.
Where Do I Find Archived Messages On Facebook
The quickest way to get to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this set for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
The best ways to locate an archived message on Facebook?
To view an archived conversation on Facebook, you ought to go through the actions below:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/messages/
- Click on the 'More' tab over the conversations, then click 'Archived'.
- You will see all the archived conversations in the page. After that you can go through the discussion that you're searching for.
On a Mobile Device
You could get to your archived messages from the mobile version of Facebook as well. From your browser, either open the Messages page or do this:
- Open up Messenger.
- Touch the search bar on top of the screen and also kind the name of the individual you intend to check out messages for.
- Select the friend whose messages you intend to see from the search engine result and afterwards you'll see all of the messages from that person.
If you're using Facebook's mobile site from your phone or tablet, you can't explore the conversations themselves but you can look for an individual's name from the list of conversation strings. For example, you could search "Henry" to locate archived messages to Henry but you can not search for particular words you and Henry sent out each other.