Who Sees Your Facebook
It is simple. Just adhere to these steps and you will prosper in finding out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Technique 1: Utilizing Chrome Extension
-Technique 2: Manual technique to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a cost-free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who watches your FB Account.
- So, to start with, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- After that visit to your Facebook profile, and also you will observe that an additional 'visitors' tab is situated next to the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click it, afterwards a pop-up menu will be displayed disclosing you the current visitors of your FB account along time.
- As mentioned it will just show those visitors Who already have actually set up the Extension.
Handbook Approach To View Who watched your FB Account
- Most likely to Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be rerouted to a brand-new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your key-board, a text box appears in the ideal edge, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- Then you will see a checklist of numbers, these are the profile ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This large listing of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is in fact your full listing of good friends.
- Just most likely to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For Example: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will find visitors Who have visited your facebook account.
We hope you found out Who sees your account regularly! If you like this write-up please show your good friends by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.