Write Post On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or telephone number) and password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you wish to upload. Relying on where you want to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, then click their account image.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you intend to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box goes to the top of the Information Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a group page, you'll find the post box below the cover picture.
4. Include text to your post. Kind your material into the post box. You can likewise include a tinted background by clicking among the color blocks below the text box.
- Colored histories are only sustained for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include extra material to your post. If you intend to include more to your post, click one of the options situated listed below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Enables you to pick a photo or video clip from your computer system to publish to the post.
-Tag Friends - Permits you to choose a friend or team of Friends to mark in the post. Marked Friends will get the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Lets you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you pick an emotion or activity to include in the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.