So, while the details below will certainly provide you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook standing to Twitter, be cognizant of the security concerns that may develop. In the actions below, I'll reveal you ways to examine the protection before you also publish, to see if it's worth sharing.
Best Time To Post On Facebook And Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by locating the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video. If you have not watched it currently, don't see it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was released. This will certainly take you to the specific Post, instead of revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook web page you are seeing.
3) Prior to you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will probably simply frustrate your Twitter followers, so adhere to those posts that show a globe symbol. This indicates that the Post shows up to everybody.
4) If the personal privacy settings are fine, just pick the URL in the internet browser and duplicate it. Because you get on the page committed to this certain video clip, picture, or Post this LINK will lead your Twitter followers directly to the web content you want to share. In this situation, the LINK for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, going to Twitter and also develop your Post. Just paste the URL into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to reduce the link on your own, you can constantly utilize a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter fans.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is confirmed and then linked to your Twitter account.