Now you could make a photo comment instead of just typical text, or post both a text comment and also a picture to show it. Whatever picture you prefer to publish shows up in the list of comments underneath the post to which it refers.
Comment Photos On Facebook
This is a particularly nice feature to have for birthdays and other vacation wishes since images often say greater than words.
Formerly, to add a picture to a comment, you had to upload a picture somewhere online then place the code that linked to the picture. It was untidy and not as easy as it is now.
The best ways to Consist of a Picture in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are a little various depending on how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Facebook in your favored internet internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your news feed below the post you intend to reply to.
- Get in any text, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the right side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you wish to include in the comment.
- Send the comment like you would certainly any other.
With the Mobile App-- Utilizing the apps for Android and also iphone mobile phones, touch the Facebook application and afterwards:
- Tap comment underneath the post you want to Comment on to raise the digital keyboard.
- Go into a message comment as well as touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry field.
- Select the photo you wish to comment with and after that touch Done or whatever various other button is used on your device to exit that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Making Use Of the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Use this method to submit image talk about Facebook if you're not using the mobile application or the desktop computer site, but instead the mobile website:
-Faucet Comment on the post that must include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the given message box, tap the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
-Pick either Take Picture or Image Collection to select the picture you wish to put in the comment.
-Faucet post to comment with the picture.