Create A Business Facebook Account
How to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Make certain you aren't logged right into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and also click the web link on the front Page that states "Create a Page ...".
Action 2: Choose "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have slightly various 'about' areas that allow you to include various types of info. For instance, a Local Business of Place' might have opening times. You could alter this later on.
Action 3: Fill out the information in the form. You will certainly after that be sent a verification e-mail so ensure you make use of and also email address that you have accessibility to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The following part is to set up the new Facebook Page. Just follow the triggers to finish the Page. You can likewise skip this process for now or finish producing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons a Facebook Business Account may be essential when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit staff activity while on Facebook.
- Reduce the danger entailed with connecting the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No team have a personal account and do not intend to Create one.
What can (and also cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both key feature of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create and also take care of Facebook Adverts.
This consists of publishing to your Pages (consisting of events, photos etc), 'suching as' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising articles and various other.
Nevertheless, there are points you can't do that you could if you administer the Page from an individual Facebook Account.
- You can't use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can't discuss other Pages or access your Page's news feed).
- You don't have access to Facebook search.
- You can't change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Likewise, you can't use Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite individuals (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Join or handle any type of Facebook Teams.