Facebook Banner Dimensions
What are the dimensions of my Page's profile picture and also cover image?
Your Page's account picture:
- Display screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computer systems, 140 × 140 pixels on mobile phones and 50 × 50 pixels on a lot of feature phones
- Must go to the very least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will be chopped to fit a square
- Lies 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover picture on computers
- Is located 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from all-time low as well as 196 pixels from the top of your cover photo on mobile phones
Your Page's cover image:
- Screens at 851 pixels large by 315 pixels tall on your Page on computers as well as 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels high on mobile phones
- Does not display on feature phones
- Should go to least 399 pixels vast and also 150 pixels high
- Loads fastest as an sRGB JPG data that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high and also less than 100 kilobytes
-For account images as well as cover pictures with your logo or text, you may obtain a much better result using a PNG file.
What regarding the resolution?
In addition to this measurement change we've opted for a high resolution suggestion due to the fact that we are likewise taking into consideration the surge of higher res gadgets such as Retina Present-- you desire your cover photos to look all crisp and clear there as well do not you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you to some extent and also covers off virtually any other gadget currently on the marketplace.
On resolution Facebook doesn't aid when it says "Remember that your cover picture need to be at least 400 pixels wide as well as 150 pixels tall". This is merely a minimal dimension and also in our experience we locate it way too rough and also the guidance gives no assistance on risk-free locations for text.
As long as it's not an insane dimension you will not be punished for submitting a wonderful large high res picture (this utilized to be the situation with Facebook Groups where compression was used) however no more.
One word of warning, relying on the display you utilize to check out (i.e. non high res/retina display screen), you may find the photo a little blurry. We have actually trying out JPG vs PNG and also a selection of dimensions from 640x360 completely to 1640x923. Currently 820x461 typically looks the sharpest on older displays yet we 'd still advise 1920px x 1080px for ideal future proofing.