Facebook Help Phone Number Us
Approach 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center webpage. If you aren't already logged into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password.
2. Evaluation the alternatives toolbar. This goes to the top of the display, directly underneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to view its subsections. Your options include the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers fundamental Facebook performance, including how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account production.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and your profile setups.
- Personal privacy and also Security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies as well as Reporting - Covers standard reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) as well as managing a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You can likewise take a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover typical issues and also issues.
3. Select a pertinent area. For example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" section then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" web link. Doing so will bring up a series of actions that discuss ways to correct your situation.
- For instance, Facebook recommends taking care of an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to accelerate your procedure. To do this, just click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and key in a couple of words related to your problem. You ought to see a number of suggestions pop up in a drop-down menu listed below the search bar.
- For instance, you might enter "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're searching for a solution to a certain issue not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Area page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having concerns with advertisements, your concerns are typically resolved in this area.
- To look into marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you can not find your current problem noted throughout the Help Center, your best option is to try to find it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can search for topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Method 2: Sending an Issue using the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower right side of the page beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Fill out the Certification Questions type. Here, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the adhering to concerns:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to begin submitting the type again.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the list below types, you must initially click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the screen and then click your recommended language.
7. Submit the issue kind. This will differ from one person to another based on one's individual information and the nature of one's grievance, however make certain to be as comprehensive as possible when filling out this type. You should include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so anticipate your email to get here accordingly within 3 to five company days.
Approach 3: Sending a Charm for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't presently impaired), you won't have the ability to send an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You can likewise utilize a contact number below.
4. Type in your full name. See to it the name detailed below directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally need to post an image of an ID-- be it a vehicle driver's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID readily available, take one currently as well as send it to on your own through e-mail so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. As an example, you might click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will upload it to the Facebook type.
8. Type information right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space where you could warrant the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please keep in mind that you may not get an action for numerous days.
- If you do not get a reaction within a week, attempt resubmitting your type.
Approach 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is below the "Password" field in the top right corner of your display.
3. Type in your name, email address, or contact number. Ensure you could access whichever platform you decide to choose.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your selected medium of communication for a code. For example, if you noted your telephone number, you need to get a message with a code.
- If you select email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could additionally opt to log out of your account on all gadgets if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile and also desktop computer alike).