Is your Facebook account photo getting a little old and also stagnant? Adjustment it up a little bit with these actions.
Facebook How Do I Change My Profile Picture
From a Desktop computer Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the image you wish to utilize for your profile.
- Select Make Profile Picture.
- You'll after that have the ability to crop the photo to your liking. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Internet browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Button button in the upper-left corner of the display.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the photo you wish to use for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, then select "Confirm".
From the apple iphone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you desire to use.
- While the photo is shown on the display, tap the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, then pick Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the screen.
-Select "Photos", after that navigate to the picture you want to use.
-While the image is shown on the screen, tap the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your taste, after that choose Done when you're finished.