Facebook Make Photos Private
Method 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your internet browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your account. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover image that goes to the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select an image category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click a photo that you wish to make private. This will certainly open the image.
- The photo has to be one that you published, not simply one of you that another person submitted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon typically looks like a silhouette of a person (or more individuals) that you'll discover below and also to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the image. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this icon leads to a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to head to the post, then click the privacy icon at the top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It remains in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will promptly transform your image's privacy to make sure that just you could see it.
Technique 2: Making a Cd Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top best edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos web page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up specifying the album's existing privacy setting. For instance, the album may have a globe symbol as well as the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to hide the album.
Idea: When the appropriate time comes, open each picture in the concealed album. Click the "Share Photo" switch in the lower ideal edge of the photo and also pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing window.