Is your Facebook profile photo getting a little old and also stagnant? Adjustment it up a bit with these actions.
How Do I Change My Facebook Profile Photo
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" section on the left pane.
- Browse to the picture you wish to use for your profile.
- Choose Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the image to your taste. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your account photo.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Tap the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Navigate to the image you wish to make use of for your account.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" link, after that pick "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad App
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Touch the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
- Select "Photos", after that browse to the photo you wish to utilize.
- While the photo is presented on the display, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right corner of the display.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the picture, after that select Done.
From the Android App
-Open the Facebook app.
-Touch the "More" button in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the image you wish to use.
-While the photo is presented on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right corner of of the screen.
-Tap "Make Profile Picture".
-Plant the image to your liking, after that choose Done when you're ended up.