It appears there is an one-time switch allowed, and as long as you have not exercised this advantage yet, you're able to choose something brand-new. If you never selected a username to start with, currently's your chance to secure a far better LINK as well as email than the arbitrarily generated number appointed by default. Bear in mind, though, your old username/e-mail/URL will certainly not function anymore once you choose the brand-new one.
How Do I Change My Username On Facebook
1. Begin by clicking the down arrow in the top right corner of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username into the field offered. Facebook will certainly allow you understand whether or not that username is offered. Keep in mind, as soon as you Set it for the very first time, Facebook will certainly let you transform it when. You are likewise meant to utilize your real name when setting this.
4. Once you discover a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. Now, your new username is applied to your Facebook account as well as active!
If you have your old URL linked to your web site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will be redirected to your new Facebook username.