Now you could make a photo comment as opposed to just basic message, or post both a text comment and also a photo to highlight it. Whatever image you choose to publish shows up in the listing of comments beneath the post to which it refers.
How Do I Comment With A Picture On Facebook
This is a specifically good function to have for birthday celebrations as well as various other holiday desires given that photos frequently state greater than words.
Formerly, to add a photo to a comment, you needed to post a photo someplace on the web and then put the code that linked to the picture. It was unpleasant as well as not as easy as it is now.
Ways to Include an Image in a Comment on Facebook
The particular steps to do this are a little different depending upon exactly how you gain access to Facebook.
From a Computer - Open Up Facebook in your preferred internet internet browser on your computer system. After that:
- Click Comment on your information feed below the post you want to respond to.
- Go into any kind of message, if you desire, and after that click the camera symbol at the appropriate side of the message box.
- Choose the image or video you wish to add to the comment.
- Submit the comment like you would certainly other.
With the Mobile Application-- Utilizing the apps for Android and iOS mobile devices, tap the Facebook application and then:
- Tap comment under the post you want to Comment on to bring up the virtual keyboard.
- Enter a text comment as well as tap the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
- Select the picture you wish to comment with and after that tap Done or whatever various other switch is utilized on your gadget to leave that display.
- Faucet post to comment with the picture.
Utilizing the Mobile Facebook Internet Site-- Use this method to send photo talk about Facebook if you're not using the mobile app or the desktop website, however instead the mobile internet site:
-Faucet Comment on the post that ought to consist of the picture comment.
-With or without keying message in the supplied message box, touch the camera symbol next to the text-entry field.
-Select either Take Picture or Image Collection to choose the picture you wish to put in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.