If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a different method to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new direction with your profession, getting rid of that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How Do I Delete My Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last option under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has gotten in deletion setting.
There are a few points to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to erase your page you could restore it by going to the page before the two week period finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide yourself a break from running a Facebook page but do not want to remove it entirely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could watch it).
Below's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites initiatives in other places? Let us know everything about it in the remarks.