How Do You Link Facebook And Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You can link your individual account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will certainly take you to a prompt to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will have to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the adhering to display as well as could select what type of material you wish to share by clicking on the boxes.
Right here you could choose how much info you want to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're prepared! Now you'll have the ability to merely upload a condition update in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both services and upload two separate updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 character limit, it will automatically trim your blog post with an instantly produced short URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, check the "My Facebook page" option and also select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.