How Do You Post Things On Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
- If you typically aren't visited, enter your e-mail address (or contact number) as well as password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you want to publish. Depending on where you want to create your post, this will differ:
- Your page - You could create a post for your page from the top of the Information Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the screen, key in a friend name, click their name, then click their account picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and then click the group you wish to go to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a group page, you'll find the post box below the cover picture.
4. Add text to your post. Kind your content into the post box. You could also add a colored background by clicking among the shade blocks listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are only sustained for posts of 130 characters or less.
5. Add a lot more content to your post. If you want to include more to your post, click one of the choices situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to select an image or video from your computer system to post to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to select a friend or team of Friends to mark in the post. Tagged Friends will receive the post on their own web pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or an area to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Lets you select a feeling or task to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right corner of the window.