As i currently told you that Facebook has lot of privacy setting as well as by utilizing it you can make your Facebook account extremely protected as well as private. Currently Facebook user has his control over great deal of things on his Facebook account and Blocking Facebook friend list from other is also part of Facebook privacy setting.In situation if you do not desire unfamiliar people to see your friend list after that you can simply conceal it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is really simple. For block your Facebook friend list from public just adhere to the this overview:
How To Block My Facebook Friends List
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name at the top right corner to watch your profile page.
2. Click the "Edit" button at the upper right corner of your profile page. An "Edit Profile" page opens up.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New alternatives appear permitting you to modify your friends list privacy settings among other points.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to ban individuals from watching your friends list. "Friends" limits accessibility to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to everyone other than you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to finish.
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name at the top right edge to view your profile page.
2. Click "Friends" at the top of your timeline to watch your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" switch on top right of the page. A drop-down menu shows up.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More options show up.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to restrict people from seeing your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to every person other than you.