How To Block Someone From My Facebook Page
How To Block Someone From A Facebook Page
1. Click your business name from the drop-down menu below the arrow on the menu bar of your Facebook page. Click the "Show" switch on the business page to open the Admin Panel.
2. Click the "See All" link in the New Likes section to watch the list of individuals who like your business page.
3. Click the "X" beside the name of the person you intend to block. Select the "Ban Permanently" check box on the Get rid of confirmation box and click "Okay" to get rid of and also block that individual.
4. Click the "Hide" switch to shut the Admin Panel.
1. Click the "X" near the person's name on a message they posted on the page.
2. Select "Delete" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click "Delete and Ban User" to eliminate the Post from the business page and block the person from the page.
1. Point to a comment the person made on any Post on your business Timeline. Click the "X" that shows up to the right of the Post. A message mentioning, "You've Hidden This Comment So Only The Person Who Wrote It And Their Friends Can See It. Undo This Or Delete This Comment" appears.
2. Click "Delete This Comment"
3. Click the "Ban (User Name)" link in the line that states "You Can Also Report It as Abusive, or Ban (User Name)".
Suggestion: You can view a list of prohibited individuals from the admin panel. Click "See All" in the New Likes section and pick "Banned" in the People That Similar to this list drop-down menu. Click "Unban" if you want to enable the individual to access your page again.
Reward: The Best Ways To Block a Facebook page.
1. Attach your Facebook account, and also click Settings:
2. Click Blocking:
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, as well as type the name of the page in the Block Pages field: