How To Change Facebook Profile Url
Transforming your Facebook Page Name
Changing your company name on your Facebook web page usually requires approval from Facebook before it can take effect. Your claim may be rejected if the proposed brand-new name is not close sufficient to the existing name or breaches any of their page standards. If your Facebook page has not been made use of as well as has few likes, the easiest thing may be to develop a new web page with the brand-new name. Nevertheless, this is never ever suggested for active pages with a huge quantity of sort and also interaction.
To find out more on ways to change your web page name, take a look at Facebook's support section.
The distinct identifier in your Facebook page url (the end of the url as suggested by xyz: facebook.com/xyz) is called your username. If your link includes your web page name with a long string of numbers, you do not have a distinct username related to your page.
Points to Consider When Changing Your Facebook Username
- To choose a username you could comply with these steps.
- Keep in mind not all pages are qualified to produce a username, particularly if the page is rather brand-new with little activity.
- If you wish to alter your username, you may only be provided one possibility to change it.
- The wanted username might not be made use of by any individual else, so remember you can not always obtain the one you want.
- Facebook has certain guidelines on what can be in your username which you can see right here.
- If you change your username, your old Facebook link will not redirect to your brand-new link. Significance, anywhere the old Facebook page link is connected will certainly no longer function.
Actions to Adjustment Your Facebook LINK/ Username
-From the top of your Page, click Edit Page.
-Select Update Info.
-Click Change username in the Username area.
-Enter a brand-new username and click Check Availability.
-If the username you desire is available, click Confirm to save it.