How To Change The Name Of A Facebook Page
Facebook allows Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More option to view all the Facebook pages connected with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click on the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed advising you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Approval might occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is evaluating your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to review as well as approve your new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have simply revealed you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments area. Your inquiry may be featured in the frequently asked questions area.