It seems there is an one-time button permitted, and also as long as you have not exercised this benefit yet, you have the ability to choose something new. If you never ever selected a username to start with, now's your chance to safeguard a far better URL and also email than the arbitrarily produced number assigned by default. Bear in mind, however, your old username/e-mail/URL will not function any longer as soon as you pick the new one.
How To Change Username Of Facebook
1. Beginning by clicking the down arrow in the leading right corner of the web page. Choose Settings from the drop down menu.
2. Under General Account Settings, you'll see the Username line. Click to Edit.
3. Enter your desired username right into the field given. Facebook will certainly allow you recognize whether or not that username is available. Bear in mind, once you Set it for the first time, Facebook will certainly allow you transform it when. You are also expected to use your real name when setting this.
4. When you locate a Facebook username that is offered, click to save changes.
5. At this point, your new username is put on your Facebook profile as well as active!
If you have your old URL connected to your site or e-mail trademark, don't worry. All existing Facebook account web links will certainly be rerouted to your new Facebook username.