How To Check Who See My Facebook Profile
It is simple. Just follow these steps and you will prosper in learning Who visited your Facebook Account!
-Technique 1: Making Use Of Chrome Extension
-Method 2: Manual approach to see Who viewed my facebook profile
Utilizing Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a free Google Chrome Extension that enables you to track Who views your FB Account.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome internet browser.
- Then visit to your Facebook profile, as well as you will observe that an extra 'visitors' tab is positioned beside the left side of 'home' on the topmost blue bar.
- Click on it, then a pop-up menu will certainly be shown revealing you the recent visitors of your FB account along time.
- As discussed it will just reveal those visitors Who currently have mounted the Extension.
Guidebook Approach To Check Who watched your FB Profile
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- After that, you will be redirected to a brand-new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the ideal corner, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And after that you will see a list of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who visit your timeline.
- This large list of profile IDs (each divided by commas) is actually your full checklist of good friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number beside it with a "".
For instance: if the ID is 1234, you need to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- Then you will certainly find visitors Who have seen your facebook account.
We hope you learnt Who sees your account regularly! If you like this post please show to your pals using social sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.