Currently you could make a photo comment instead of simply typical text, or post both a message comment and a picture to highlight it. Whatever image you choose to submit shows up in the checklist of comments under the post to which it refers.
How To Comment A Picture In Facebook
This is an especially great function to have for birthdays and also various other holiday desires considering that pictures usually claim more than words.
Formerly, to add an image to a comment, you needed to post a picture someplace on the internet and afterwards insert the code that connected to the picture. It was untidy and not as easy as it is now.
How to Include a Photo in a Comment on Facebook
The specific steps to do this are a little various relying on exactly how you access Facebook.
From a Computer System - Open Up Facebook in your preferred internet browser on your computer system. Then:
- Click Comment on your information feed beneath the post you want to react to.
- Get in any type of text, if you want, and after that click the camera symbol at the best side of the message box.
- Select the image or video you intend to contribute to the comment.
- Send the comment like you would other.
With the Mobile Application-- Making Use Of the apps for Android and also iOS smart phones, tap the Facebook app then:
- Faucet comment underneath the post you wish to Comment on to bring up the digital keyboard.
- Go into a text comment and touch the camera icon beside the text-entry area.
- Select the image you wish to comment with then tap Done or whatever various other button is made use of on your tool to leave that display.
- Tap post to comment with the picture.
Using the Mobile Facebook Website-- Use this method to send image discuss Facebook if you're not utilizing the mobile application or the desktop computer site, but rather the mobile internet site:
-Tap Comment on the post that need to include the picture comment.
-With or without inputting message in the supplied text box, touch the camera symbol beside the text-entry area.
-Choose either Take Image or Picture Collection to pick the picture you want to place in the comment.
-Tap post to comment with the picture.