How To Connect Facebook Page To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click on the "link to twitter" button. You could connect your individual account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this web page.
Note: you should be visited to the Twitter account you are trying to web link.
From there it will take you to a timely to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will have to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with display and also could pick what type of material you would love to share by clicking on packages.
Below you could decide just how much details you wish to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" and also you're all set! Currently you'll have the ability to just post a standing update in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both solutions as well as post 2 different updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will automatically trim your article with an automatically developed brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" choice and choose a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.