If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new direction with your occupation, doing away with that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How To Delete Facebook Business Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup home window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message verifying that your page has gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to give yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could see it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social networks efforts in other places? Allow us recognize all about it in the comments.