If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your profession, removing that Facebook page is a fortunately painless process.
How To Delete A Page In Facebook That I Created
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message validating that your page has actually gone into removal mode.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't intend to delete your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can watch it).
Right here's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on concentrating your social networks efforts somewhere else? Allow us understand about it in the comments.