How To Make Facebook Friends Private
If this open access makes you unpleasant, right here's exactly how you could avoid these viewings, and make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and enter your personal timeline by clicking on the web link that includes your name as well as profile photo, situated on the best side of the leading bar.
2. Once there, click on the switch that claims "Friends" This link will certainly lie directly over package where you create condition updates, post photos/videos, and also develop life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" area of this web page, go to the leading right corner, and also try to find a little image of a pencil. Click this, and afterwards click the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Ultimately, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the concern, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrowhead situated on the best side, and choose the privacy setup that works best for you.
If you intend to have one of the most privacy possible, click "Only Me" However, you do have other alternatives. You could make the list readily available to people that are friends with you (Pals), or restrict it to your specifically good friends (friends Except Colleagues). You can even create a personalized list of who can, as well as can not access the list (Personalized). If you later choose to drop these safety and security constraints totally, you could always make your friends list offered to everybody (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that claims "More Options" to see various other alternatives for that can, and could not, see your friend list.
Maintain Personal Information Personal
We hope your improved security settings will give you comfort as you discover one of the most popular social media sites network on the planet.