If you post anything on your wall or as a status and choose Close friends, only individuals inside the Close friends list will have the ability to view it and the activities will certainly not show up to various other customers from your account.
Close friends is a smart list, it offers concern to friends that are inside it. Besides this, the friends who are added in your Close Friends list get detailed notification concerning every condition update that you publish, as well as the activity that you carry out on Facebook.
How To Make A Friend A Close Friend On Facebook
In order to manage your Close Friends list, you need to comply with the steps given listed below:
- On your preferred web browser, open Facebook.com.
- On the Facebook's welcome screen, login with your credentials.
- On the homepage of your profile, pick the Close Friends category from the left pane.
- On the Close Friends web page that opens up, click the Manage list switch from the top right corner of the window.
- From the drop-down that appears, click Edit list.
- On the Edit Close Friends box that opens up, you could remove a friend from the Close Friends list by hovering the computer mouse to the target friend's picture, and clicking the X sign that appears at the top right.
- In order to include friends to the Close Friends list, click the On This list button, as well as from the drop-down list that shows up, click Friends.
- From the shown list of existing friends, click to select the ones that you want to add to the Close Friends list.
- Click Finish to validate the changes.
You will certainly be able to preview all the notifications as well as activities executed by the members contributed to the Close Friends list. You can likewise toggle in between the settings of notifications that you jump on your email or on your Facebook wall by managing the notices section provided on the Close Friends web page itself.