How To Post On Wall Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will certainly open your Facebook Information Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and also password in the top-right side of the page.
2. Go to the page where you intend to upload. Relying on where you wish to create your post, this will certainly differ:
- Your page - You can create a post for your page from the top of the News Feed.
- a friend page - Click the search bar at the top of the display, enter a friend name, click their name, after that click their profile picture.
- A group - Click Groups on the left side of the page, click the Groups tab, and afterwards click the group you want to most likely to.
3. Click the post box. This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you're uploading to a friend page or a group page, you'll locate the post box below the cover photo.
4. Include text to your post. Type your content right into the post box. You can likewise add a tinted history by clicking one of the shade obstructs listed below the text box.
- Colored backgrounds are just supported for posts of 130 personalities or less.
5. Include more content to your post. If you intend to include even more to your post, click among the options situated below the post box:
-Photo/Video - Allows you to choose a photo or video from your computer system to submit to the post.
-Tag Friends - Enables you to choose a friend or group of Friends to identify in the post. Tagged Friends will get the post on their own pages.
-Check in - Allows you add an address or a location to your post.
-Feeling/Activity - Allows you select an emotion or activity to contribute to the post.
6. Click post. It's the blue button in the bottom-right edge of the home window.