There are several methods to do this yet we will certainly look at submitting them from your computer and this guide will reveal you how.
How To Post A Photo On Facebook Page
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you wish to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post pictures to your own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name into the search bar and after that click their name, or find their name current Feed and also click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select images to post. If you're posting multiple images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Photo folder, you'll initially should pick it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the home window. Doing so will post your photos to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You could add more images by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can include message to the message by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post then choose Public.
-You could also click + Album and then click Create Album when triggered if you 'd like to include your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It's in the bottom-right corner of the post home window. Doing so will certainly upload your image(s) to your chosen Facebook page.