There are a number of ways to do this yet we will take a look at uploading them from your computer and this guide will show you how.
How To Post A Picture On A Facebook Page
1. Go to Facebook's web site. Do so by entering https://www.facebook.com/ into your web browser's LINK bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address as well as password to proceed.
2. Browse to the page on which you intend to post the picture(s). If you simply want to post pictures to your personal page, you can stay on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This choice is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up home window.
4. Select pictures to post. If you're uploading multiple photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to select each one you click.
-If your computer does not open your default Pictures folder, you'll first should select it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right corner of the home window. Doing so will certainly post your images to a post draft.
6. Modify your post. You can include more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add text to the post by typing in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left edge of the post and afterwards select Public.
-You could also click + Album and then click Create Album when triggered if you wish to include your pictures to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the post window. Doing so will certainly post your picture(s) to your picked Facebook page.