How To Put Facebook Pictures On Private
Method 1: Making a Single Picture Private on Facebook
1. Open up Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will certainly open your News Feed if you're logged right into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and also password to do so.
2. Most likely to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll locate this listed below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Images) near the top of the page.
5. Select a picture. Click a photo that you want to make private. This will open up the picture.
- The image must be one that you posted, not just one of you that someone else posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This icon normally looks like a shape of an individual (or two individuals) that you'll locate listed below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly show up.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to visit the post, then click the privacy icon at the top of the post prior to continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This option is in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly transform your picture's personal privacy so that only you can see it.
Method 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's top best corner to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Hover your computer mouse arrow over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text appears mentioning the album's present privacy setting. As an example, the album may have a globe icon and the setting "Public".
5. Click the icon to open a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Pointer: When the proper time comes, open each photo in the covert album. Click the "Share Picture" button in the lower ideal edge of the picture and pick "On Your Page" from the drop-down menu that appears on top of the sharing window.