How To Put A Link In A Facebook Post
1. Click the status upgrade box at the top of your Information Feed as well as type or paste the LINK you want to share.
2. Click the arrowhead symbol in the corner of the photo preview to choose the picture you wish to accompany your post, if this option is available. You could also enter a message to accompany your link, pick the target market with which you 'd like to share it or tag particular friends currently.
3. Click "post" to share the web link on your Facebook Timeline.
The best ways to post a LINK in Your Facebook Feed
1. Find the link you wish to put on your Facebook page.
2. Copy the link. If you're viewing a hyperlink on a Web page, right-click it as well as select the copy choice. If you're viewing a text web link, like the internet browser's address bar on top of the window, highlight the link then right-click it and select "Copy".
3. Accessibility your Facebook service page.
4. Click in the text box below the status section. The box increases and enables you to enter it.
5. Type a short description or comment right into package.
6. Paste the link right into the status box. Do this with "Ctrl-V" or right-click in the box as well as pick "Paste" Press "Enter" before pasting to place the link on a different line from anything you have actually keyed in already. After the sneak peek of the link shows up, go on as well as remove the URL you pasted. The text and visuals of the preview leads the audience to the linked site.
7. Click the drop-down menu close to the "post" switch. The contents of company pages are public yet you can show a nation or language choice.
8. Change the thumbnail for your post, if the option exists. Listed below your post, a default thumbnail typically shows up as well as frequently you can click arrows below it to choose a different image. You can also check the box beside the "No Thumbnail" alternative if you don't desire a picture in any way. If no thumbnail shows up, then Facebook was not able to situate one for you.
9. Click "post" to include the link to your Facebook company page.